Wednesday, January 5, 2011


I am going to try to keep up with this blog. I took it over from Allan because he doesn't even have time to eat yet alone keep up with something like this. I am going to go back in time for a few posts to try and catch everyone up. We have been MIA online now for quite sometime so I am going to try and represent for the SC crew! This is a picture of Allan's office at work. He bought a business called "The Postal Route" in January 2008. I have not seen him much since then. On a typical day he goes to work at 7am and gets home around 9 or 10pm. I even buy groceries for him and and stock them at his office because he is never home to eat. All of those papers and sticky notes and his "to do" lists. My immediate family knows that he is probably not going to make it to the party that day. Lucily, I have an awesome family that helps us out in so many ways. Craig works with Allan a few nights per week and Allan really appreciates the help. He is such a hard worker and is looked up to by the entire community. Everyone knows Allan. When we go to Walmart together random strangers (strangers to me) walk up to him and shake his hand. I am really proud of all of his hard work.

1 comment:

JaNae said...

Another new piece of information. Thank you for sharing this too. Alan's like his parents, very kind and loving and people can't help but like him. Hope the buisness keeps going well and that hours eventually calm down so he can have some type of life away from work. :)