Friday, November 30, 2007

Grand Cayman

Unfortunatly the weather was not as good when we got to the the Cayman Islands. We did get to visit Sting Ray Island and do some snorkeling.







This Place is called "Hell" due to the rock field. No one really knows how it formed.
It is a tourist trap but since the weather was bad we couldn't get out in the water for a while.






There was not much beach on the island but the shore was still cool.




These fish were as long as I am
This is String Ray City, it was pretty rough but it was worth it.
Yes we kissed the Sting Ray.

9 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Are you two kissing a stingray?

Unknown said...

yep it was pretty slick and salty...

Cindy said...

That stingray is huge! I've never seen one before. That's pretty cool. I like your snorkeling pictures. Bo and I tried snorkeling on our honeymoon, but I kept hyperventilating because I felt like I couldn't breath. I was so excited for it too. Dang it. I guess I'll have to practice in a swimming pool somewhere before we try it again.

Mom and Dad said...

Okay...Did you post "Yes, we kissed the Sting Ray" after I asked you that question or before? I really am going blind...or maybe just crazy.

Unknown said...

I posted it after your comment. I meant to put that on the blog to begin with, but the preview thing kept showing all my comments all jumbled with the pictures, so I gave up on typing and just posted it.

Sorry mom, but the good thing is you are ok!

Gary Church said...

I can't believe you kiss your mother with that mouth! After kissing a sting ray?!

Even with bad weather, it's still gorgeous! We're jealous!

Mary Church said...

I can't believe you actually kissed a stinyray and it was huge!
Its a good thing it didn't swipe you with its tale, a man was killed by hanging around stingrays.

Donald said...

Sweet pics!! Looks like a great trip!!

Mary Church said...

When are you gonna post something?